Wednesday 20 June 2007

It's oh so quiet...

Hello there.

I am still here.
Still at home.
Still feeling exhausted most of the time.
Still bleeding heavily each month and in between.

I don't feel like there is much else to say, other than I'm still feeling rubbish, bleeding a fair bit and you've heard that before. So, not wishing to bore anyone I'll be quiet for a bit.

If you ask, I'll probly say I'm fine - I look well and it's tiring explaining the reality.

I do have lots to say about the inquiry that I've been determinedly attending, but I've not got the energy to write that up yet. I will get round to it. Along with all the other things I intend to get round to when I'm up to it. I'm not slacking, really I'm not. Ade will back me up. I'm just struggling to get on with anything right now. Even putting this on here feels like I'm moan moan moaning, which is the last thing I want, but I know you've been looking for an update.

Bear with me and normal service will be resumed - when my arse moves from neutral into first, when my body and brain bounce back from this, this ... just spent 20 minutes trying to come up with appropriate description and failed ... answers on a postcard please.

x

2 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hello Mrs C:)

We (the ones who know what you have been through & are still going through) know all to well how you are feeling and how frustrating it is for you to be feeling this way. Really, there is no need to explain to anyone the reality! I know there isn't much anyone can say or do to help either when you are feeling so rubbish...but just remember one thing...that you're not alone and nor should you ever feel alone. We are all here for you just as you are for us. You are amazing Ros and you will get through this! I Promise!

And the ones who don't understand what you are experiencing?...well, they just don't matter!

You're the one that matters and thats all that counts:)

Your very own answer on a postcard,

Mr T xx

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about telling us how it is when you don't feel like it. Anyone reading the rest of your blog will totally understand! You're not the only person who has crap blogging days anyway: http://www.gapingvoid.com/crap%20blogging%20day.jpg