Monday 26 November 2007

Clots of Love. . .

I'm back home and pleased to report that this was the only time I've had an op and not had any bloody surprises! No post op bleeding at all, as far as I can tell. By that I mean the pain has been containable, not unbearable, and there has been no major blood leakages from any orofi or entry points.

Woo hoo for "The Plan"! It worked.

Thank you to Dr's L and W for keeping a close eye on me and my levels and making sure I was topped up with lots of lovely platelets and juicy clotting factor.

The op went well and discovered that I had some endometriosis which they heat treated and an inflammatory cyst which they lasered. My tubes were clear tho which is good, always nice to have clear tubes.

Doc A who put the scopes in said he couldn't really see if I had a septum in my womb cos there was too much blood squirtage any time he touched anything, so I could've probly done with higher levels prior to the op but at one point post op my factor viii was 271% and my Ricoh activity 194 - that's damn good for a Type III.

Now just resting up with a very bruised belly, chomping pain killers, injecting for a few more days, under exerting and waiting for my next apt in six weeks time to find out a bit more about what they saw.

Thank you for all the texts, emails, blog dedications, letters and phone calls of support - very kind and very much appreciated :)

Love and clots.

X

5 comments:

Jason Paul Tolmie said...

I Love it when a plan comes together! (holding big fat cigar and looking very smug whilst machine gun smoke slowly dissipates around me;)

GGGGGrrrrreeeaaat to see you out and back home safely me dear...and with such clear tubes to boot.
Not the best place in the world to spend a small length of time I know...but the bestest place all at the same time...if you know what I mean;)


Speak soon Mrs C:)


JaexXx


P.s. Watch them pain killers!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all went well! Bx

My Other Blog said...

Glad everything went well. I think I finally understand what the doctors were looking for, again, I hope you get some answers.

'A friend who bleeds is better' said...

BIG YAYS for the Roswell!

Sounds like a way more positive experience than before. Glad they did the fixing while they were in too.

If they need further septum examination it may be an option to take a months shot of GnRH analogue a few weeks prior to investigations, this should thin the womb lining, halt bleeding and make the womb landing exploration a bit more straightforward, maybe.

You take it easy petal. See you soon

xxx

Ros said...

Can't believe I gotta a message from Tony the Tiger!

HC you are so very clever - I will tell the main man about GnRH analogue when I see him in the new year. Might have to find out bout it meself first tho! You coming to visit next week missus??

UC congrats on getting onto FB, still drives me round the bend but I think I'm finally getting used to it!

I'll let you know the answers when I have them...