Saturday 24 March 2007

Happy Bloody Birthday!















Was slightly over zealous when brushing my teeth last night.

Couldn't sleep with a mouthful of blood. Not into spitting :) so swallowed a load of blood and a large number of sloppy clots. Nice.

Had enough by 4 a.m. and got up to have jab. Took a few photos thinking I'd stick one up as illustration. Now realise I need to find one of me looking half decent to compensate for this monstrosity....


2000 units later and am all clotted up and ready for sleep.

An hour later I find myself lying in bed with:
'Always look on the bright side of life,
dee dee, dee dee, dee dee, dee dee'
going round and round my head.

Maybe it's because I booked tickets to see Spamalot the other day? Maybe it's because it's my birthday today? Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner?

'Life's a piece of sh*t,
when you look at it,
deedle, deedle, deedle, deedle dee ...'

3 comments:

Ample said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Nice kisser!!

Ros said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes - it's Rouge Noir by Chanel, not sloppy clots y'know...

Anonymous said...

hi ros

sometimes its not so cool for manx cats.